If you experience any of the following, this workshop is for you:
- fear of changing code
- Alice can’t change X because Bob is the only one who knows that area, or worse — ‘owns’ it
- Alice is afraid to fix Y because it’s unclear what the impact will be
- long ‘regression test’ times or high effort
- difficulty adding members to the development team
- frequently shipping defects that impact more than 1% of customers
Attendees will leave with:
- understanding of why team-based delivery and automated testing are important
- knowledge of quality methods and fit by phase of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- ability to:
- inspect code for problems and share with colleagues
- how to use social processes such as retrospectives and code review to:
- share knowledge
- change team culture
The workshop is typically delivered in a 2-day format with the following agenda:
|Day 1||Day 2|
Scheduling a Workshop
To schedule a training workshop for your team, please complete the contact form below and we will find a time and place that is convenient.
The Quality workshop is highly interactive and we recommend:
- sending pairs of engineers from a team to encourage shared context and peer support when returning to work
- a workshop size of 8-16 engineers; if you have fewer engineers please contact us and we will adjust delivery options
Workshops may be conducted on-site at your team’s location or at a QualiMente-provided training center. QualiMente is based in the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area and consultants are available for travel within the United States.
2-day, on-site workshop in Phoenix, AZ: $9,500.00
Cost of travel and training centers will be quoted when requested by the client. Discounts are available when booking multiple workshops or additional training on advanced content.
QualiMente partners with leading technology firms and can help integrate them into your organization:
Learn DevOps & Cloud Practices
Learn how to design, build, and operate systems in the Cloud one day and concept at a time. Receive #NoDrama articles in your inbox whenever they are published. Reply to Stephen and the QualiMente team when you want to dig deeper into a topic.